Saturday, March 3, 2012

Together We Harmonize.. The Instrument The Artist The highs and Low everything between all that matter is its you.. The music we make

To have loved with your heart.. to feel a fire burn for the one you love.. to hear a song only your love can bring.. walk with a dance.. a rhythm only for two something only known to a few..strings of a violin play as you come in..a piano am I you play the keys .. A song you sing.. hitting every high and low..Your lips your breath a skilled harmonizing tune.. your harmonica am I... A melody.. rhythm bold as a guitar in your hands.. I am your instrument.. your song.. Your lyrics and notes.. we are harmonizing.. completing each other.. We are an orchestra of two.. Oh my oh my dearest love is in bloom♡ by Deana Marie aka Babygirldmarie
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl where you been lately, I haven't seen you at all on twitter.
    I am a loyal follower of your blog would you please follow my blog back
    http://ismanthyhere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete