Sunday, August 4, 2013

Caramel Dreams..and Yes Those Strawberry Kisses

Caramel Dreams of you and me...sweet strawberry kisses...soft waves of touches you and I... whispering sweet waves of words in you ear...hot and steaming comeback from you to mine... Your hands busy all over my untatted frame up to my neck... left hand running through my hair...pulling my head back giving mama alittle smack and sqeeze on my fatty fat...as the waves of lust or is this love...hmmmm at this point what the hell tho... here it comes the waves come crashing in...my eyes deep they look into yours firery they are....setting me on fire...not wanting to cool down just yet..your body dripping of sweat...my hands are busy caressing your smooth skin from your face tracing your lips with my fingers down your neck and chest and yes him....your thighd your feet then taking a look gasping looking at him then back at your eyes as your lips part saying yes please... my lips and tongue tasting your sweet strawberry lips....agian licking your caramel skin.... my hands run through your black thick hair..tasting... feeling all of you...my Caramel dreams of you and me...straberry kisses has my mind consumed... my lips... my tongue still taste of you..caramel dreams...soft waves...building up... firery eyes...our soft to passionate touches... this is.. oh yess baby the part we both love so much...i cant say anymore much to expliced is the rest of our Caramel dreams...yes I love them strawberry kisses~Deana_Marie aka babygrldmarie #TheLionessQueen #TheLionessQueenWrites

1 comment: