Sunday, June 29, 2014

Everything is not ok is not alright smh!

Everything is not ok...I smile but everything is not ok I'm blessed but everything is not ok...why you ask?...because the world we live in is not ok...I alone can't encourage motivate the nation or the world to stop and take action but if I myself can do something to make a difference make someone smile give a meal a dollar to one in need...if I can encourage one who encourages another to take a stand then they another as we hold hands....we are the universe we are Gods and Goddess which one is our light our powder we have to do what is right...we are the Kings and Queens that most rule as such for the people all people is who true Kings and Queens...the Gods and Goddess are to stand for...this my heart not words I'm just writing...many our without food shelter most no fault of there own many have been taken from there homes...I smile but its not ok because still we hope we pray but the world we live in no actions when needed still to this day...backwards are a people who regin not up holding the rights that God intent for yesterday and today.#thelionessqueenwrites<3 #bringourgirlsback #ThisIsThefightWeNeedToBeFighting #thelionessqueenwrites<3

No comments:

Post a Comment