Monday, August 18, 2014

Pulling at the deepest part of me playing the every cord Rocking my soul is it me you hate or love its at times hard to tell...hitting each key a piano without hands will just sit pretty until the cover is pulled back...dancing as if this wasn't a dance I'm dancing with a thief jazz and blues no peace drums i hear my heart race as you disappeared and reappear not missing a note the beat so familiar eyes say you never left looking deep  as if you always been here...how the horns come in surrounded am I the harp that sits awaiting the beautiful song to begin or an the bango and the bass for the the folk song your kinda love brings...the flute I hear in the distance of a lover who lost the melody played so recklessly...a long way from home singing and humming the song never did he see coming classical isnt it how the mind body and soul can pull us to and fro..words and actions playing over and over agian in the mind and heart of the empty heart of the broken one~DeanaMarie
#babygrldmarie
#TheLionessQueenWrites <3
#poetryInmotion #poeticthoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment