Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fw: I Stopped To See There's No Me without Thee

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message----
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 09:48:56
Subject: I Stopped To See There's No Me without Thee

I stopped to see, there's no me without Thee in loving me I love Thee whom loves me and you: I stopped to see There's no me without you..Stopping to see the light, stopping to smell th scent of sweet rain, to smell the blooming flowers..stopping to love, stopping to listen to words of encouragement of wisdom...dismissing those of the doubters, non believers those who only believe in what they can see..I stopped to build my faith in thee not in man.. Stopping to enjoy to accept me :-) "Stopping to think of how good you've been to me"; "giving thanks for the love and many blessings God you have given me"...I Stopped to see there's no me with out Thee..for he picked me up lifted my spirit in times of great sorrow, self misdirection "Never" allowing me to become self destructive for my love for my Lord and savior game me strength his mercy and grace allow me to help others instead of needed help...I stopped to see there's no me without Thee..I Stopped to see, the light..I stopped to smell the scent of the rain..the blooming flowers..to feel the love..to listen to words of wisdom and experience..I stopped with the aide of the Gods loving hand his embracing arms.."I stopped to love, finally to love me realizing loving me meant I love you the one I can't see but I know you're always with me".. this It was a new beginning therefore I could love an accepted being loved.. I stopped to see there's no me without Thee..I gave thanks, asking his will to be down..for my will surely would lead to self delusion and destruction spiritual death without the guidance of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ..I stopped to see there's no me without thee..to listen..give thanks accept love to give love..while still I may lean he will not allow me to fall..someone stopped with me They saw, they listen to thee.. They prayed as loved ones do together.. and in private..they gave thanks.. Accepted love and gave love..in this journey well call life I'm blessed to know..to receive his love.. providing me with peace,a warm heart and loving spirit..I'm rich in his love for he made sure I've never done without what I've needed and then some..I stopped to see you are what I need..what needed I stopped to see there's no me without thee.. So at this time I'm stopping to praise to give thanks for your love for me LORD I stopped to see that there's no me without Thee..I'm so blessed to know you.. to hear you.. To hear you..from deep within.. to feel your love filling my heart renewing my spirit keeping me whole.."Father God I'm glad I stopped to.. yes so very glad that I see there's no me with out Thee..I'm loving the me you are molding me to be..because I finally stopped to see without you there is no me". By Deana Marie aka BabyGirlDMarie <3
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment