Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Lioness: Queen Of The Jungle

I am the Lioness; Queen of the Jungle protector of my young, leader, teacher observer hunter..sprinting through the open land..swiftly but quietly..then quickly striking my prey, delivering, preparing a meal a feast enough to feed the mind..leading you to water to quench your thirst...not fearing any..a roar like thunder..striking like lighting upon approach of my enemy..sitting quietly purring against the Kings mane.. Should I be crossed..attacking with speed one bite or lunge deadly..for I am the Queen of the Jungle admired, loved, feared..tried and tested by few..I am the Lioness Queen. By Deana Marie aka BabyGirlDMarie <3 ...Lioness picture by @yougirlismylife ... Original Pic taken by BabyGirlDMarie
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment