Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Do not close your mind...Leaving the heart alone thinking its all the same as before..and miss out what may be in store greater and truer than before:

At first feeling like ok here we go again just some more talk yes.. To fill the time.. But then a spark of wonder a glimmer of interest..We were Conversing like old friends.. No subject of limits..Warm and fuzzy feelings began and me wanting to hold your hand..this feeling I know all to well like the days of me walking toes in the sand..I feeling of freedom, peace..I breath of fresh air..a wave happiness..U are to me a ray of sunshine..this is a song I sing like the birds in the tree..a blessed soft rain against my skin..the glow of the Moon..the stars shining bright taking my heart to heavenly heights the sparkle in my eyes the cheerfulness in my voice the sweet sway in my walk this the blessing of not a falling star but one whom shines bright thought the night shooting straight to heavens gate into my heart who would of thought what a few conversations would start..I'm so glad that you and I have not hidden our hearts..<3 By Deana Marie aka BabyGrlDMarie <3
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment