Monday, October 31, 2011

THE GHOST OF A LOST LOVER:

Sleeping sound, peace until..I felt a hand..a whisper...its me baby its me don't be afraid..hands touching..feeling my body..reaching for my soul..at first a soft and sweet kiss on my neck then lips then a hungry forceful kiss, pulling of my ankles..half asleep..half awake..come with me..come with me..I miss U so..heart racing tears rolling down..screaming but nothing comes out..Darkness is all I see..using the familiar voice of a long lost love..now gone; but how can he be here..kicking..Clawing back to where U come from lost spirit your not he..awaking in a cold sweat body pulled to the edge of the bed room in disarray.. looking around as if waiting for my lost lover to return but my heart still racing in fear..gone he is gone..looking at the clock the clock has stopped at 3am the bewitching hour.. When lost spirit stalking their prey. <3 by DeanaMarie aka BabyGirlDMarie a halloween tale half truth half tale :-)
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment