Saturday, December 3, 2011

I Hear Now Its Time To See

I hear now its time to see.. Drove up..through.. past the mountain to sometimes walk the valley taking it all in, examine.. enjoy all its beauty which I knew would speak to me.. Holy ground yes I'm sure that it is..much peace in the last few months the Lord has blessed me with and is not done yet..I feel his presence..hear his words..I embrace the work he has for me.. Its not that the grass is so much greener or that the sun is so much brighter, as it is that I can hear the birds singing the sound of the wind whispering flowing against my skin, welcoming the rain with its sweet divine scent..enjoying what I'm blessed with yet strive 4 more because its my son & my self I drove all these miles for..to start anew missing only a few... The second part of Journey..but building my view not just checking the scenery for a few..time is given but not promised the grass not so much greener but my mind so much clearer heart beating..dancing rhythm in time..awaiting what is in store my prayer is for clarity, I hear..now its time see and work towards what thee is slowing showing me so that I may fully understand..I hear..now its time to see.. thank you Lord for blessing little ol me <3 By Deana Marie aka BabyGirlDMarie ♥
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment