Sunday, December 25, 2011

"Your Hands Tattooed All Over My Un Inked Body"

Your Hands Tattooed all over my un inked body; a willing canvas you bring to life..from the sweet  hunger of your kiss.. milk chocolate the taste of your sweet sweet lips.. From my head down to my lips not a spot do they miss.. Your hands blessing my neck, shoulders, down to the small of my back... Painting a tatted bliss down to my hips.. My body says yes yes ink me down I'm ready..for only these hands.. Your touch could arouse me this much... Your hands Tattooed all over my un inked body... The sweetness.. the hunger of your passionate kiss from my forehead down to my lips..words you speak, whisper embedded in my heart.. the sweetness the ecstasy of you and me touching, taking my soul as you ink and kiss between my thighs oh the wickedness of your tongue ... Your hands still inking me down from my hips, buttocks..down my thighs, calves to my feet your tongue now jealous.. Your lips water before beginning to treat my feet..as they meet sending chills up my spine.. As your hands have now tatted me from head to toe..caressing my head gently brushing it with your fingers..to my face you touch as if it were a priceless Gem you admired so much..caressing my neck down to my shoulders again not missing my back to my breast making sure every inch of my once un inked body is now tatted from your touch..every inch inked and kissed, spoiled now by hands that tattooed my body with its touch.. look at me all inked, glistened up from head to toe ..hands that tattooed my body embedded now are they in my heart.. words you speak to the ecstasy now of you and I, has touched and inked my soul ..Tattooed by your hands from head to toe. <3 by Deana Marie aka BabyGirlDMarie♥
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment